Megastar Amitabh Bachchan is all soaked in the patriotism spirit after Indian cricket team won the crucial World Cup Twenty20 match against Pakistan.
The 73-year-old actor, who was present at the Eden Gardens to cheer the Indian team, says the spirit of patriotism has climbed across the entire nation after the match.
“The World Cup T20 tournament, that decorate our days and nights these past few days, has just within that historic cauldron Eden Gardens with a resounding win over arch rivals Pakistan…. The spirit of patriotism has climbed the barometer of an entire nation and suddenly nothing else in the world matter,” Bachchan wrote on his blog.
The “Piku” star also beautifully sang the National Anthem before the match begun. Bachchan said he was honoured to get the opportunity.
“I was honoured and was privileged to have been given this opportunity… And honoured and privileged to have been given an opportunity to demonstrate my excessive joy on waving our National Flag, to no end…”
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016