Megastar Amitabh Bachchan is all soaked in the patriotism spirit after Indian cricket team won the crucial World Cup Twenty20 match against Pakistan.
The 73-year-old actor, who was present at the Eden Gardens to cheer the Indian team, says the spirit of patriotism has climbed across the entire nation after the match.
“The World Cup T20 tournament, that decorate our days and nights these past few days, has just within that historic cauldron Eden Gardens with a resounding win over arch rivals Pakistan…. The spirit of patriotism has climbed the barometer of an entire nation and suddenly nothing else in the world matter,” Bachchan wrote on his blog.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The “Piku” star also beautifully sang the National Anthem before the match begun. Bachchan said he was honoured to get the opportunity.
“I was honoured and was privileged to have been given this opportunity… And honoured and privileged to have been given an opportunity to demonstrate my excessive joy on waving our National Flag, to no end…”