Megastar Amitabh Bachchan greeted his fans on the year ahead and has hoped it brings happiness in everybody’s life.
“The new year (sic) begins for all and may this bring the sparkle of the lights and the happiness and the joys that the next generation shall and does invest in,” Amitabh posted on his blog on Friday.
The “Piku” star also posted a photograph of his family where besides him, his wife Jaya, son Abhishek, daughter-in-law Aishwarya and grandaughter Aaradhya can be seen celebrating Diwali.
- Amitabh Bachchan’s job application to work with Katrina Kaif and Deepika Padukone is hilarious
- 49 years of Amitabh Bachchan in Bollywood: Shahenshah recalls signing debut film Saat Hindustani
- Amitabh Bachchan to quit Twitter?
- Photos: Amitabh Bachchan rang in the new year with his ‘bestest’ granddaughters Aaradhya and Navya Naveli
- Amitabh Bachchan wishes New Year with a candid picture; gives a throwback to Abhishek and Shweta’s childhood
- Amitabh Bachchan shares pictures of his ‘first’ and his ‘everything’
He wrote: “Life works till now and life felicitates till the dawn on another ‘floor’…but the moment of the day shall always rest with the ‘little one’ who’s divine presence makes up for the flaws that one may or can imagine.”
On film front, the 73-year-old will next be seen in “Wazir”.