Megastar Amitabh Bachchan says he wants to be a friend, companion and a never ending support to his son Abhishek, who turned 38 today. The occasion brought many old memories to the mind of the 71-year-old actor.
“Abhishek just turned 38…! It is obvious cliche to start speaking suddenly of the day and moment he was born and what we were up to, of how he behaved when young, of his
growing up, his days then to now, little incidents of nostalgic flavour,” Bachchan posted on his blog.
“Now it is best to be with him as an adult, a friend a confidante, a support, a companion… That is best what occurs to me, and shall ever remain…,” he further added.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Abhishek’s last release ‘Dhoom 3’ scripted history by becoming the first Bollywood film to gross Rs 500 crore across the world.
The actor will be next seen in Farah Khan’s ‘Happy New Year’, that also stars Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone and Boman Irani among others.