Megastar Amitabh Bachchan says he wants to be a friend, companion and a never ending support to his son Abhishek, who turned 38 today. The occasion brought many old memories to the mind of the 71-year-old actor.
“Abhishek just turned 38…! It is obvious cliche to start speaking suddenly of the day and moment he was born and what we were up to, of how he behaved when young, of his
growing up, his days then to now, little incidents of nostalgic flavour,” Bachchan posted on his blog.
“Now it is best to be with him as an adult, a friend a confidante, a support, a companion… That is best what occurs to me, and shall ever remain…,” he further added.
Abhishek’s last release ‘Dhoom 3’ scripted history by becoming the first Bollywood film to gross Rs 500 crore across the world.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
The actor will be next seen in Farah Khan’s ‘Happy New Year’, that also stars Shah Rukh Khan, Deepika Padukone and Boman Irani among others.