Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan says he is feeling better following the health problem which had been troubling him lately.
Although the 71-year-old actor said he was not too concerned about the health issues as it is inevitable for human bodies to remain strong forever.
“Health issues shall always remain – we are perishable entities are we not – but for the moment the one that had jolted me recently has been taken care of… Sufficiently taken care of, to enable me to start gyming again… Felt good after a two hour session,” Bachchan posted on his blog.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The veteran actor had also undergone a CT scan and was advised bed rest for a few days.
However, Amitabh Bachchan is currently busy with the promotions of his upcoming film ‘Bhoothnath Returns’.
Amitabh Bachchan also said he would be making an appearance on hit shows ‘Comedy Nights with Kapil’, ‘Boogie Woogie’ and ‘Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah’ among others to promote the horror comedy-drama.
“The ‘Bhoothnath Returns’ promotions now take up all my spare time and travel. There is much to be done and there are time constraints. Radio, Television, print, Channel Shows, visits to cities, premieres…,” he posted.
The actor would soon begin shooting for other projects. “‘Bhoothnath Returns’ the film releases on April 11 world wide… R Balki’s rather unusual and exciting film with Dhanush and Akshara starting work next month… TV serial shooting in progress and we hope that it comes on soon,” he wrote.
“Shoojit Sircar’s film ‘Piku’ with Deepika and Irfan Khan, starting work by June–July… Simultaneously staring preparations for ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’… And in between KBC to find days and time for Vidhu Vinod Chopra’s production, with Farhan Akhtar…,” he wrote further.