Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan says he is feeling better following the health problem which had been troubling him lately.
Although the 71-year-old actor said he was not too concerned about the health issues as it is inevitable for human bodies to remain strong forever.
“Health issues shall always remain – we are perishable entities are we not – but for the moment the one that had jolted me recently has been taken care of… Sufficiently taken care of, to enable me to start gyming again… Felt good after a two hour session,” Bachchan posted on his blog.
The veteran actor had also undergone a CT scan and was advised bed rest for a few days.
However, Amitabh Bachchan is currently busy with the promotions of his upcoming film ‘Bhoothnath Returns’.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Amitabh Bachchan also said he would be making an appearance on hit shows ‘Comedy Nights with Kapil’, ‘Boogie Woogie’ and ‘Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah’ among others to promote the horror comedy-drama.
“The ‘Bhoothnath Returns’ promotions now take up all my spare time and travel. There is much to be done and there are time constraints. Radio, Television, print, Channel Shows, visits to cities, premieres…,” he posted.
The actor would soon begin shooting for other projects. “‘Bhoothnath Returns’ the film releases on April 11 world wide… R Balki’s rather unusual and exciting film with Dhanush and Akshara starting work next month… TV serial shooting in progress and we hope that it comes on soon,” he wrote.
“Shoojit Sircar’s film ‘Piku’ with Deepika and Irfan Khan, starting work by June–July… Simultaneously staring preparations for ‘Kaun Banega Crorepati’… And in between KBC to find days and time for Vidhu Vinod Chopra’s production, with Farhan Akhtar…,” he wrote further.