Even at the age of 71, megastar Amitabh Bachchan says he is enjoying shaking his leg while filming a song in the upcoming ‘Bhootnath Returns’.
‘Bhootnath Returns’ is a sequel to the 2008 horror-comedy film ‘Bhootnath’, which also starred Juhi Chawla and Shah Rukh Khan besides Amitabh Bachchan as the friendly ghost.
“It has been a while, since I shook my body to dance on camera! Now at 71, it does seem incongruous… but truth be told its exceedingly enjoyable, so long as the number of takes are within tolerable limits,” Amitabh Bachchan posted on his blog.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
The song that the actor is filming currently has been choreographed by Ganesh Acharya, who was one of the backing dancers for a song in 1990 Bachchan-starrer ‘Agneepath’.
“It is Ganesh the choreographer, the one that has created some of the most unusual moves in the movies, and the one whose dance moves look incredibly graceful,despite his enormous girth.
“At the shoot for ‘Bhoothnath Returns’ he informs me he was in the group dancers for one of the songs in ‘Agneepath’, when I am taking the Ganesh ji for immersion,” Amitabh Bachchan said.
The star, who is very active on the social networking sites, has crossed 9 million followers on Facebook and he thanked his fans for their continuous support. “It is now 9 million on Facebook. Thank you all genuinely,” he tweeted.