‘Kaun Banega Crorepati 8’ is all set to start in August on Sony and the show’s host and Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan says if through the show they can bring a positive change in a participant’s life, it gives them great satisfaction.
“Yes, I do,” Big B said when asked does he enjoy the role of a crusader-anchor on KBC.
“There are many contestants that come to the game show with great aspirations and expectations and if through the show and the game, we can give them an opportunity to become a game-changer in their life, it gives all of us great satisfaction,” he said.
“Kyunki yahan sirf paise hi nahin … dil bhi jeete jaate hain,” added the 71-year-old who bowls over the contestants with his compassion and warmth.
Amitabh, who has been associated with the show since its inception, took a break in 2007 and Shah Rukh Khan stepped in to host ‘KBC 3’.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
How would the new season be different from the earlier seasons?
” ‘KBC’ starts in August and preparations are on for that as well, and it would not be prudent of me to disclose just yet what the changes are. But suffice to say that the basic format shall obviously remain the same. The dressings will project the difference,” he said.