Megastar Amitabh Bachchan is suffering from viral fever and has also cancelled the shoot of his upcoming film ‘Piku’.
The 71-year-old actor began shooting for Shoojit Sircar’s next, co-starring Deepika Padukone and Irrfan Khan, from last week.
“DAMN !! Just discovered.. Down with fever,” Bachchan tweeted last evening.
The actor is yet to recover from it and today tweeted, “Still down! Shoot cancelled Not happy about that! But shall persevere and be up for it by the morrow.. Resting..!!” Bachchan tweeted.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The ‘Bhootnath Returns’ star also thanked fans, who wished him speedy recovery.
“To all that send their good wishes for my recovery.. A most grateful thanks..” he wrote.
Bachchan along with son Abhishek and daughter-in-law Aishwarya visited the famous Lalbagh cha Raja on Saturday eveving the ongoing occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi.
“Lalbagh cha Raja! Ganapati arti…!! There is nothing quite so enveloping as divinity!!” he captioned a picture of himself with the family attending the arti.