Megastar Amitabh Bachchan is suffering from viral fever and has also cancelled the shoot of his upcoming film ‘Piku’.
The 71-year-old actor began shooting for Shoojit Sircar’s next, co-starring Deepika Padukone and Irrfan Khan, from last week.
“DAMN !! Just discovered.. Down with fever,” Bachchan tweeted last evening.
The actor is yet to recover from it and today tweeted, “Still down! Shoot cancelled Not happy about that! But shall persevere and be up for it by the morrow.. Resting..!!” Bachchan tweeted.
The ‘Bhootnath Returns’ star also thanked fans, who wished him speedy recovery.
“To all that send their good wishes for my recovery.. A most grateful thanks..” he wrote.
Bachchan along with son Abhishek and daughter-in-law Aishwarya visited the famous Lalbagh cha Raja on Saturday eveving the ongoing occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi.
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
“Lalbagh cha Raja! Ganapati arti…!! There is nothing quite so enveloping as divinity!!” he captioned a picture of himself with the family attending the arti.