Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan and wife Jaya Bachchan celebrate their 41st marriage anniversary today.
The 71-year-old actor, who married Jaya Bhaduri in 1973 on June 3 and made her Jaya Bachchan, took to Twitter to start the countdown for his 41st wedding anniversary. “ In a few minutes June 3, marriage anniversary .. 41 years !!” tweeted Big B.
Although Jaya Bachchan is travelling with daughter Shweta and grand children on their wedding anniversary, Big B says his heart is with wife.
“Devoid of any celebration, devoid of presence, just devoid .. Wife away out of country, children travelling ..but hearts together !” said Amitabh Bachchan.
Senior Bachchan also dedicated his blog to all the wives, who turn houses into homes and bring harmony and composure in the lives of their families.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“You see a picture, you work together, you spend time, you decide, you marry .. you have children, you have grandchildren, and you realise that there are not many that are blessed so .. so you thank the Almighty, the times of the day and the unknown force that brings all this together ..
The lavishness of the coming together, the energy and the protocol, the submission to custom and ritual .. and suddenly there is another member among you .. they are referred to as the ‘ardhangini’, the half of the body that you possess. They bring life, they bring harmony and composure, they acknowledge the growth of the members of this new surname, they mind the home and the hearth .. !! They are quite quite unique !!
God bless them all that adorn these qualifications .. for they are the rulers, the future, the ones that shall be obeyed to .. they are the women the female, the better half of mankind .. and they are indeed superior !
To that superiority may I dedicate this Blog to all those among us that endorse such detail. You have lived and loved and taken care and administered your prevalence. You have been strong and weak together. You have managed the home, the nest that you build, to welcome the partner as your own … you are superior !!” posted Big B.