The over eight-hour grind and tight work schedules doesn’t put pressure on megastar Amitabh Bachchan, but gives him the “ultimate joy”.
The 72-year-old is juggling between his life on big screen and small screen. And he is now composing for his new TV show “Aaj Ki Raat Hai Zindagi” as well.
“Back from work…its 4 am… ready for more… time spent at to Studios, composing for tracks for TV Show…its the ultimate joy,” Big B tweeted.
T 2016 – Back from work .. its 4 am .. ready for more .. time spent at 2 Studios, composing 4 tracks for Tv Show .. its the ultimate joy !
On the occasion of World Teacher’s Day on Monday, the “Piku” actor also noted that teachers deserve utmost respect as they are the ones who guide you in life.
- Gurugram's Ryan International School re-opens today, CBI probe underway
- Sensex gets a scare on global headwinds, dives 287 points
- Inaugural Laver Cup serves up a hit with fans and players
- Rupee climbs 3 paise against dollar at 64.76
- Roger Federer leads Team Europe to victory in first Laver Cup
- Germany elections: Chastened Angela Merkel braces for coalition tussle after vote
He shared: “World Teacher’s Day…our teachers our Gurus…they guide us to the right paths of life and living.”
T 2017 – World Teacher’s Day .. our teachers our Guru’s .. they guide us to the right paths of life and living .. pic.twitter.com/8p29TutKAN
— Amitabh Bachchan (@SrBachchan) October 5, 2015