The over eight-hour grind and tight work schedules doesn’t put pressure on megastar Amitabh Bachchan, but gives him the “ultimate joy”.
The 72-year-old is juggling between his life on big screen and small screen. And he is now composing for his new TV show “Aaj Ki Raat Hai Zindagi” as well.
“Back from work…its 4 am… ready for more… time spent at to Studios, composing for tracks for TV Show…its the ultimate joy,” Big B tweeted.
T 2016 – Back from work .. its 4 am .. ready for more .. time spent at 2 Studios, composing 4 tracks for Tv Show .. its the ultimate joy !
On the occasion of World Teacher’s Day on Monday, the “Piku” actor also noted that teachers deserve utmost respect as they are the ones who guide you in life.
- Amitabh Bachchan’s 102 Not Out song shoot cancelled as a mark of respect to Sridevi’s demise
- Amitabh Bachchan and Jaya Bachchan: The ultimate Yash Chopra romance
- Post wrap on Thugs of Hindostan, Amitabh Bachchan to start shooting for Nagraj Manjule’s Jhund
- Amitabh Bachchan shakes leg with Jeetendra on ‘Aaj Ki Raat Hai Zindagi’
- Ajay Devgn to appear in Amitabh Bachchan’s new TV show
- Amitabh Bachchan is shy while singing: Amit Trivedi
He shared: “World Teacher’s Day…our teachers our Gurus…they guide us to the right paths of life and living.”
T 2017 – World Teacher’s Day .. our teachers our Guru’s .. they guide us to the right paths of life and living .. pic.twitter.com/8p29TutKAN
— Amitabh Bachchan (@SrBachchan) October 5, 2015