Bollywood actor Siddharth Malhotra believes megastar Amitabh Bachchan is an apt candidate for the ‘Incredible India’ campaign.
The Union Tourism Ministry is considering recruiting directly brand ambassadors for its Incredible India campaign replacing the current practise of hiring them through a private agency amid indication that Bachchan and actress Priyanka Chopra are the top contenders to be face of the flagship programme.
The ministry’s contract with a creative agency for the campaign featuring Aamir Khan has already come to an end following which it was looking for new faces for the flagship programme to promote tourism.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“I am a big fan of Mr Amitabh Bachchan. He is the apt…right person for the (Incredible India) campaign. He has that kind of appeal…aura. He is knowledgeable…well versed with culture and all,” Siddharth told reporters here.
Siddharth who has been appointed as the brand ambassador for New Zealand tourism today unveiled their new campaign.
“It is (New Zealand) is a pollution free place….they organically grow food…they import less. Life is stress free there. They enjoy on weekends…they know how to enjoy and cutoff from work. I would like to take my parents there,” he added.