Bollywood actor Siddharth Malhotra believes megastar Amitabh Bachchan is an apt candidate for the ‘Incredible India’ campaign.
The Union Tourism Ministry is considering recruiting directly brand ambassadors for its Incredible India campaign replacing the current practise of hiring them through a private agency amid indication that Bachchan and actress Priyanka Chopra are the top contenders to be face of the flagship programme.
The ministry’s contract with a creative agency for the campaign featuring Aamir Khan has already come to an end following which it was looking for new faces for the flagship programme to promote tourism.
“I am a big fan of Mr Amitabh Bachchan. He is the apt…right person for the (Incredible India) campaign. He has that kind of appeal…aura. He is knowledgeable…well versed with culture and all,” Siddharth told reporters here.
Siddharth who has been appointed as the brand ambassador for New Zealand tourism today unveiled their new campaign.
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
“It is (New Zealand) is a pollution free place….they organically grow food…they import less. Life is stress free there. They enjoy on weekends…they know how to enjoy and cutoff from work. I would like to take my parents there,” he added.