Megastar Amitabh Bachchan and actor Akhsay Kumar are all set to walk the ramp dressed in apparels designed by under-privileged women of Mizwan village for Shabana Azmi’s charity fashion show.
Amitabh Bachchan, 71, and 46-year-old Akshay will be joined by many other Bollywood stars for the event, which is slated to take place on April 1 in Mumbai.
The fashion shows are held on behalf of Mijwan Welfare Society (MWS), an NGO founded by Shabana’s late father Kaifi Azmi in 1993.
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
The veteran actress said that the event this year would be held on the theme of ‘Men for Mizwan’.