Megastar Amitabh Bachchan has shot a few action scenes for his forthcoming fiction TV series titled “Yudh” and he has compared it to “choreographed dance”.
The 71-year-old will be seen playing the role of construction company co-owner Yudhishthir Sikarwar in the TV series and he shared his experience of doing action sequences.
“Entire day of action for #YUDH with ace Action Director, Shyam Kaushal, was an assistant in stunts for ‘MARD’! I love such stories. Action is choreographed dance .. miss a step and you are out of rhythm .. miss a punch and ICU ! World of difference, but WTH .. ,” he tweeted.
“Airborne in #YUDH … fighting against the atrocities on women!! Especially those near to you!!,” he further tweeted.
The action shots wore him out considering his age.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
“So … action it is and the entire day with great amount of physicality .. which I might add at 72 is a task!! You punch me and miss, fine! You punch me and connect, I shall hit back with equal ferocity!!
“I am tired now … did I just say that, I am not supposed to ! but now that it has been divulged, no point in its hiding!! The body aches at all quarters .. some hot water tub baths, haldi with milk, and it should do the trick,” he shared on his official blog srbachchan.tumblr.com.
Co-produced by Amitabh’s production company Saraswati Creations with Endemol India, “Yudh” is being promoted as a “first of its own kind” TV series.
The show’s creative director is Anurag Kashyap and creative consultant is Shoojit Sircar. It also features Sarika and Aahana Kumra.