Megastar Amitabh Bachchan has shot a few action scenes for his forthcoming fiction TV series titled “Yudh” and he has compared it to “choreographed dance”.
The 71-year-old will be seen playing the role of construction company co-owner Yudhishthir Sikarwar in the TV series and he shared his experience of doing action sequences.
“Entire day of action for #YUDH with ace Action Director, Shyam Kaushal, was an assistant in stunts for ‘MARD’! I love such stories. Action is choreographed dance .. miss a step and you are out of rhythm .. miss a punch and ICU ! World of difference, but WTH .. ,” he tweeted.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“Airborne in #YUDH … fighting against the atrocities on women!! Especially those near to you!!,” he further tweeted.
The action shots wore him out considering his age.
“So … action it is and the entire day with great amount of physicality .. which I might add at 72 is a task!! You punch me and miss, fine! You punch me and connect, I shall hit back with equal ferocity!!
“I am tired now … did I just say that, I am not supposed to ! but now that it has been divulged, no point in its hiding!! The body aches at all quarters .. some hot water tub baths, haldi with milk, and it should do the trick,” he shared on his official blog srbachchan.tumblr.com.
Co-produced by Amitabh’s production company Saraswati Creations with Endemol India, “Yudh” is being promoted as a “first of its own kind” TV series.
The show’s creative director is Anurag Kashyap and creative consultant is Shoojit Sircar. It also features Sarika and Aahana Kumra.