Amit Sadh underwent surgery for the foot, which he had fractured last month while shooting in Shimla for Subhash Kapoor’s ‘Guddu Rangeela’. Apparently, complications in the fracture necessitated the surgery.
The seriousness of Amit Sadh’s foot injury has put a question mark on at least three of his forthcoming projects. And the next schedule of ‘Guddu Rangeela’ is also delayed because of his injury.
While Tigmanshu Dhulia’s ‘Yaara’ where Amit is slated to play the younger version of Tigmanshu’s character is expected to take off in July, Kushan Nandy’s political thriller starring Nawazuddin and Chitrangda in which Amit has a stellar role may not happen.
“Since Amit and I play the same character in ‘Yaara’ during different stages of the film, we need to sit together and he needs to understand my body language. With his foot surgery and all, I don’t know how we’ll manage it. But Amit is my first and final choice for the role. He is really talented and suitable for the part,” said Tigmanshu Dhulia.
However Kushan Nandy’s project seems hard to manage for the time-challenged foot-fractured actor.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Before going into surgery Amit Sadh said, “I don’t know if I’ll be able to do Kushan’s film. It’s a terrific role for me and a great script. But at the moment my priority is to get back on my feet and complete Guddu Rangeela.”
Amit Sadh’s surgery went well. He is expected to start walking from Monday.