Amit Sadh underwent surgery for the foot, which he had fractured last month while shooting in Shimla for Subhash Kapoor’s ‘Guddu Rangeela’. Apparently, complications in the fracture necessitated the surgery.
The seriousness of Amit Sadh’s foot injury has put a question mark on at least three of his forthcoming projects. And the next schedule of ‘Guddu Rangeela’ is also delayed because of his injury.
While Tigmanshu Dhulia’s ‘Yaara’ where Amit is slated to play the younger version of Tigmanshu’s character is expected to take off in July, Kushan Nandy’s political thriller starring Nawazuddin and Chitrangda in which Amit has a stellar role may not happen.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“Since Amit and I play the same character in ‘Yaara’ during different stages of the film, we need to sit together and he needs to understand my body language. With his foot surgery and all, I don’t know how we’ll manage it. But Amit is my first and final choice for the role. He is really talented and suitable for the part,” said Tigmanshu Dhulia.
However Kushan Nandy’s project seems hard to manage for the time-challenged foot-fractured actor.
Before going into surgery Amit Sadh said, “I don’t know if I’ll be able to do Kushan’s film. It’s a terrific role for me and a great script. But at the moment my priority is to get back on my feet and complete Guddu Rangeela.”
Amit Sadh’s surgery went well. He is expected to start walking from Monday.