Actor Amit Sadh, who has previously appeared in films like Kai Po Che, Guddu Rangeela and Sultan, on Tuesday started shooting for veteran filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma’s upcoming film Sarkar 3.
“I enter a new world today, a new institution altogether. Earlier it was a dream and now it’s reality which really excites me and also sends shivers down my spine to even stand in front of Amitabh Bachchan in a movie, a cult that is our very own godfather,” Amit said in a statement.
“I feel extremely privileged and also very excited to be directed by Ramu (Varma), sir. Not exaggerating, but I am enjoying every second of interaction with this genius and a man who doesn’t want to talk anything other than films.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
“I am so happy to join a cast, whose credentials are beyond boastful,” he added.
Sarkar 3 features Amitabh reprising his role as Subhash Nagre. The film also stars Rohini Hattangadi, Jackie Shroff, Manoj Bajpayee, Ronit Roy, Bharat Dhabolkar and Yami Gautam. The first two instalments — Sarkar and Sarkar Raj — were set in the world of Marathi politics and were written and directed by Varma himself.
Meanwhile, Amit Sadh has shot a digital short film The Journey with Zarina Wahab and Zoya Afroz. He says that it is a film with a big heart. The four-minute-long film released on Sunday on YouTube. Conceptualised by BoringBrands in collaboration with Global mobile technology startup OnePlus, the film celebrates the joy of being close to your loved ones for festivals.