Actor Amit Sadh, who has previously appeared in films like Kai Po Che, Guddu Rangeela and Sultan, on Tuesday started shooting for veteran filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma’s upcoming film Sarkar 3.
“I enter a new world today, a new institution altogether. Earlier it was a dream and now it’s reality which really excites me and also sends shivers down my spine to even stand in front of Amitabh Bachchan in a movie, a cult that is our very own godfather,” Amit said in a statement.
“I feel extremely privileged and also very excited to be directed by Ramu (Varma), sir. Not exaggerating, but I am enjoying every second of interaction with this genius and a man who doesn’t want to talk anything other than films.
“I am so happy to join a cast, whose credentials are beyond boastful,” he added.
Sarkar 3 features Amitabh reprising his role as Subhash Nagre. The film also stars Rohini Hattangadi, Jackie Shroff, Manoj Bajpayee, Ronit Roy, Bharat Dhabolkar and Yami Gautam. The first two instalments — Sarkar and Sarkar Raj — were set in the world of Marathi politics and were written and directed by Varma himself.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Meanwhile, Amit Sadh has shot a digital short film The Journey with Zarina Wahab and Zoya Afroz. He says that it is a film with a big heart. The four-minute-long film released on Sunday on YouTube. Conceptualised by BoringBrands in collaboration with Global mobile technology startup OnePlus, the film celebrates the joy of being close to your loved ones for festivals.