Singer Kelly Clarkson says she is hoping to release a new track next year in April. The 34-year-old singer also revealed that she is working on a new album, reported People magazine. “I’m working on my new album now. We are hoping the single will be in April, and then the album in June,” she said.
Clarkson, the season one winner of American Idol, is excited about her upcoming project as she has also got free from her contract with the reality show. “It’s my favorite thing I’ve ever done. It’s the first time I got to pick my label, because I just got out of my (American) Idol contract. I’ve been dying to make this record since Idol,” she said.
In June, she announced that she had left her record label of 14 years, RCA, and signed a deal with the urban-leaning label Atlantic. Clarkson described the upcoming music’s new sound as “soulful urban pop” and said she has been waiting for this
since her high school days. “It’s very much my personality. I think it’s very much what people expected from me off of watching me on Idol. I sang all these Aretha (Franklin) things, I love Tina (Turner), I love Mariah (Carey), I love Whitney (Houston).
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
“I think it’s very much what people expected in the first place. I love all my stuff that I’ve done but this is the record that has been in me since junior high,” she said.