Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan and Katrina Kaif ‘Bang Bang’ will have some killer, rare action sequences. The action sequences that will be shot in Abu Dhabi will be designed by the ‘Amazing Spider Man2’ stunt director Andy Armstrong.
Film critic and trade analyst tweeted the news saying, “Hrithik Roshan and Katrina Kaif will do some never-seen-before in Bollywood action sequences in Abu Dhabi for BANG BANG. ‘Amazing Spider-Man 2’ stunt director Andy Armstrong to design some mind-blowing car stunt sequences.”
Hrithik Roshan got back in action after a long break with the shooting of Siddharth Anand’s ‘Bang Bang’ in February.
The ‘Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara’ actor had to delay the film’s shooting due to his brain injury, which he had sustained last year while doing some stunts for ‘Bang Bang’.
‘Bang Bang’ got delayed as Hrithik Roshan was recuperating from his brain surgery in July 2013. Lead actress of the film Katrina Kaif was last seen in Shimla shooting for ‘Bang Bang’ with Hrithik.
‘Bang Bang’ is an upcoming action-thriller-romantic film directed by Siddharth Raj Anand. The film is being produced by Fox Star Studios and is a remake of the Tom Cruise-Cameron Diaz film ‘Knight and Day’.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
‘Bang Bang’ is slated to hit the theatres on October 2, 2014.