Looks like Bollywood actor Abhishek Bachchan is a possessive dad. Junior Bachcan shared a picture stating rules to date his daughter Aaradhya, who is just two years old.
The ‘Dhoom’ actor, who is said to be very fond of his daughter Aaradhya, shared a picture on Twitter, with hilarious rules written over a t-shirt. The rules get as funny as “Understand I don’t like you” and “I don’t mind going back to jail.”
— Abhishek Bachchan (@juniorbachchan) March 12, 2014
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Looks like when the time comes, dating Aaradhya will indeed be a risky affair.
Though, Aaradhya has more than often been spotted with her mother Aishwarya Rai, Aaradhya has accompanied Abhishek on the sets of ‘Dhoom:3’ and other places too.
Abhishek, who is indeed a doting father, had once in an interview said that Aaradhya is the best dressed Bachchan!