Looks like Bollywood actor Abhishek Bachchan is a possessive dad. Junior Bachcan shared a picture stating rules to date his daughter Aaradhya, who is just two years old.
The ‘Dhoom’ actor, who is said to be very fond of his daughter Aaradhya, shared a picture on Twitter, with hilarious rules written over a t-shirt. The rules get as funny as “Understand I don’t like you” and “I don’t mind going back to jail.”
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
— Abhishek Bachchan (@juniorbachchan) March 12, 2014
Looks like when the time comes, dating Aaradhya will indeed be a risky affair.
Though, Aaradhya has more than often been spotted with her mother Aishwarya Rai, Aaradhya has accompanied Abhishek on the sets of ‘Dhoom:3’ and other places too.
Abhishek, who is indeed a doting father, had once in an interview said that Aaradhya is the best dressed Bachchan!