Bollywood filmmaker Anurag Kashyap and actress Kalki Koechlin, who announced separation after two years of being married last year in November, were seen at the special screening of ‘The World Before her’ in Mumbai on Saturday (May 31).
The 41-year-old filmmaker, who married Kalki Koechlin in 2011, had earlier said that they were not contemplating a divorce.
Kalki Koechlin looked pretty in black wrinkled cotton skirt that she teamed with a gold-black brocade blouse. She looked quite at ease with the ‘Dev D’ director.
The couple did not shy away from the photogs and posed happily before the screening.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
In a recent interview Anurag had said, “ I and Kalki are separated. We are very good friends and we will stay very good friends… It is a simple healthy relationship.”
Anurag Kashyap had on Karan Johar’s chat show ‘Koffee With Karan’ said that he had not given up on Kalki and she was the best thing that happened to him.
Kalki then said she was touched after watching the episode. “He (Anurag) was saying what he really felt. I found it very touching. Of course, I was moved by what he said. We have a relationship where we can talk to each other.”
In their year apart, Anurag Kashyap was linked with his ‘Gangs of Wasseypur’ actress Huma Qureshi, who was initially believed to be reason for their separation. However both Anurag and Kalki cleared Huma’s image. The filmmaker is now believed to be romantically involved with his assistant director Sabrina Khan.
Meanwhile, Kalki Koechlin is belived to be dating her ‘The Girl in yellow Boots’ co-star Gulshan Devaiah, with whom she is working on another project.
But after this outing it seems that all well between Kalki-Anurag. We hope so.