Bollywood filmmaker Anurag Kashyap and actress Kalki Koechlin, who announced separation after two years of being married last year in November, were seen at the special screening of ‘The World Before her’ in Mumbai on Saturday (May 31).
The 41-year-old filmmaker, who married Kalki Koechlin in 2011, had earlier said that they were not contemplating a divorce.
Kalki Koechlin looked pretty in black wrinkled cotton skirt that she teamed with a gold-black brocade blouse. She looked quite at ease with the ‘Dev D’ director.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The couple did not shy away from the photogs and posed happily before the screening.
In a recent interview Anurag had said, “ I and Kalki are separated. We are very good friends and we will stay very good friends… It is a simple healthy relationship.”
Anurag Kashyap had on Karan Johar’s chat show ‘Koffee With Karan’ said that he had not given up on Kalki and she was the best thing that happened to him.
Kalki then said she was touched after watching the episode. “He (Anurag) was saying what he really felt. I found it very touching. Of course, I was moved by what he said. We have a relationship where we can talk to each other.”
In their year apart, Anurag Kashyap was linked with his ‘Gangs of Wasseypur’ actress Huma Qureshi, who was initially believed to be reason for their separation. However both Anurag and Kalki cleared Huma’s image. The filmmaker is now believed to be romantically involved with his assistant director Sabrina Khan.
Meanwhile, Kalki Koechlin is belived to be dating her ‘The Girl in yellow Boots’ co-star Gulshan Devaiah, with whom she is working on another project.
But after this outing it seems that all well between Kalki-Anurag. We hope so.