Irrfan Khan is one actor in Bollywood who broke many myths and kept barging on his way to become one of those actors who isn’t just recognised in his country, but is desired by filmmakers all across the globe. Starting his career graph from television to gaining prominence in Hindi cinema and exploring the western cinema as well, Irrfan Khan has done it all what it takes to become a superstar.
He is a trendsetter of a kind who has gone out of his comfort zone into an arena which he never thought of and winning the hearts of many there as well. Here’s all you need to know about Irrfan Khan’s journey in the industry within the country and overseas.
1- Irrfan proved that films and television can be done hand in hand: It is often thought that a person can either succeed in movies or in films, but Irrfan has shattered this myth by handling both with great care earning success everywhere. after starring in several films, he went to television for the show ‘Mano ya na Mano’. Now-a-days we see many more celebrities doing the same. They are taking a turn and looking at the important retrospectives of the television industry as well.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
2- Exploring working in Television in the west: Indian actors are not new to the western cinema and television. In 2008 Irrfan Khan made his debut on western television with the show Intreatment, an original HBO series. Actors like Nimrat Kaur and Priyanka Chopra have also forayed in this industry with shows like Homeland and Quantico respectively.
3- Biopic Fever: Not only has Irrfan khan been a part of of hit films like Piku and many other, he has also been appreciated for his role of Pan Singh Tomar in the famous biopic.
4- A prominent Indian face in Hollywood: We always use to see blink and miss roles of Indian actors in Hollywood, it was when Irrfan Khan proved his acting in the west and gained good meaty roles in Hollywood.