Alia Bhatt wants her filmmaker father, Mahesh Bhatt, to write an “intense” film for her, and wants to work with her mother Soni Razdan in a period movie.
Though Mahesh Bhatt has taken a backseat from direction, Alia, 21, wants him to write a script for her. “I want him to write a script for me. It should be an intense power-packed film,” Alia told PTI.
Mahesh Bhatt, who is credited with movies like ‘Arth’, ‘Saaransh’, ‘Aashiqui’ and others, last directed Jackie Shroff and Sanjay Dutt-starrer ‘Kartoos’ in 1999.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“I wish to be directed by my father who has done tremendous good work for cinema. It is a dream. I have told him several times. But he doesn’t listen, he just does not want to direct a film, but he can write,” Alia said.
“I know when he will write a script he will be actively involved in film-making process.”
Her actress-director mother, Soni Razdan, is set to direct ‘Love Affair’ which is said to be a passionate love story. “She is directing a film but I am not going to be a part of it. There is no scope for me to be in it in terms of
story or character,” Alia said.
But she definitely wants to work with her mother. “We want to do a period film… we have a subject, we are looking at the right time to do it. The script is ready,” she added, without divulging any details.
Alia will be seen next in Karan Johar’s home production ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’ opposite Varun Dhawan.