Alia Bhatt wants her filmmaker father, Mahesh Bhatt, to write an “intense” film for her, and wants to work with her mother Soni Razdan in a period movie.
Though Mahesh Bhatt has taken a backseat from direction, Alia, 21, wants him to write a script for her. “I want him to write a script for me. It should be an intense power-packed film,” Alia told PTI.
Mahesh Bhatt, who is credited with movies like ‘Arth’, ‘Saaransh’, ‘Aashiqui’ and others, last directed Jackie Shroff and Sanjay Dutt-starrer ‘Kartoos’ in 1999.
“I wish to be directed by my father who has done tremendous good work for cinema. It is a dream. I have told him several times. But he doesn’t listen, he just does not want to direct a film, but he can write,” Alia said.
“I know when he will write a script he will be actively involved in film-making process.”
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
Her actress-director mother, Soni Razdan, is set to direct ‘Love Affair’ which is said to be a passionate love story. “She is directing a film but I am not going to be a part of it. There is no scope for me to be in it in terms of
story or character,” Alia said.
But she definitely wants to work with her mother. “We want to do a period film… we have a subject, we are looking at the right time to do it. The script is ready,” she added, without divulging any details.