Actress Alia Bhatt’s popular single “Samjhawan Unplugged”, a melodious rendition of singers Arijit Singh and Shreya Ghoshal’s “Samjhawan” from 2014 romantic-comedy “Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania” has crossed the 50-million-mark on YouTube.
Sung by Alia, the song was posted on the video-sharing site in July 2014.
Filmmaker Karan Johar, who produced the Shashank Khaitan directorial, took to Twitter on Thursday to share the news with his fans.
“50 million for #samjhawanunplugged! You go girl @aliaa08,” he tweeted.
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
— Karan Johar (@karanjohar) January 7, 2016
The video of the song features Alia singing on stage while in-between various scenes from the film are shown.
“Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania” also starred Ashutosh Rana and Siddharth Shukla, among others.