Actress Alia Bhatt’s popular single “Samjhawan Unplugged”, a melodious rendition of singers Arijit Singh and Shreya Ghoshal’s “Samjhawan” from 2014 romantic-comedy “Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania” has crossed the 50-million-mark on YouTube.
Sung by Alia, the song was posted on the video-sharing site in July 2014.
Filmmaker Karan Johar, who produced the Shashank Khaitan directorial, took to Twitter on Thursday to share the news with his fans.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“50 million for #samjhawanunplugged! You go girl @aliaa08,” he tweeted.
— Karan Johar (@karanjohar) January 7, 2016
The video of the song features Alia singing on stage while in-between various scenes from the film are shown.
“Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania” also starred Ashutosh Rana and Siddharth Shukla, among others.