Actress Alia Bhatt, who has delivered three back to back hit films, feels she has still not tasted ultimate success yet.
To a recent incident of paparazzi boycotting actress Shraddha Kapoor here, for reportedly behaving snobbish at one of the promotional events of her film ‘Ek Villain‘, Alia said, reacting diplomatically, she cannot comment on others.
On starry attitude of actors, she said, “I don’t think we should comment about others. I don’t want to make it into a negative thing.”
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The actress who was promoting her upcoming film ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania‘ at an event, said “I don’t think I have achieved much success. I have attained only a bit of it and I am not modest about it.”
“My father once told me a person who taste success should be treated like bomb blast victim. But that sort of thing did not happen with me after ‘2 States’. I am happy where I am today,” she said.
Alia made her Bollywood debut with ‘Student of the Year’ in 2011 and struck gold at the box office with ‘Highway’ and ‘2 States’. “I hope I never get that feeling that I have achieved ultimate success. If I reach that stage then my downfall will begin. But I do want to buy a house for my mother in London,” she said.