Actress Alia Bhatt, who has delivered three back to back hit films, feels she has still not tasted ultimate success yet.
To a recent incident of paparazzi boycotting actress Shraddha Kapoor here, for reportedly behaving snobbish at one of the promotional events of her film ‘Ek Villain‘, Alia said, reacting diplomatically, she cannot comment on others.
On starry attitude of actors, she said, “I don’t think we should comment about others. I don’t want to make it into a negative thing.”
The actress who was promoting her upcoming film ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania‘ at an event, said “I don’t think I have achieved much success. I have attained only a bit of it and I am not modest about it.”
“My father once told me a person who taste success should be treated like bomb blast victim. But that sort of thing did not happen with me after ‘2 States’. I am happy where I am today,” she said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Alia made her Bollywood debut with ‘Student of the Year’ in 2011 and struck gold at the box office with ‘Highway’ and ‘2 States’. “I hope I never get that feeling that I have achieved ultimate success. If I reach that stage then my downfall will begin. But I do want to buy a house for my mother in London,” she said.