Alia Bhatt, who has been busy promoting the upcoming ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’ with co-star Varun Dhawan, rocked her fans with crooning the famous Punjabi track ‘Main Tenu Samjhawan Ki’ from the film.
The song, however, is rendered in the film by Shreya Goshal and Arijit Singh, but Alia’s version is titled ‘Samjhawan Unplugged.’
The song is a remake of the song which was originally sung by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan for the Punjabi film – Virsa.
Varun and Alia, who were earlier seen in ‘Student of the Year’, have once again paired up for the romantic comedy.
Talking about the film, Varun said the film was a typical romantic triangle and shot in Ambala, Chandigarh, Delhi and Mumbai.
Replying to a query, Varun said, “I have been slapped when people said there are 15 to 16 kisses in the film. I have been slapped 22 times for that.”
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Varun, who is playing the title role of Humpty Sharma, said he has visited Bangalore several times and really enjoyed the night times here.
“It is good to see Bangalore is having a night life till 1 am. It is fun when you sit and discuss at nights while music being played at the background,” he said.
Asked when can his fans see him do an action flick, Varun said, “Yes I will do it for you soon.”
Talking about the on-screen chemistry between her and Varun, Alia said she shared a love-hate relationship in reel and real life. “It is a lot like Humpty and Kavya – their characters in the film.
Both stars are promoting the film in various places. Varun is playing the character of Sharma in the film who is a cricket freak and Alia as Kavya Pratap Singh, a bubbly, chatterbox character.
The film is directed by Shashank Khaitan and also stars Siddharth Shukla and Ashutosh Rana among others and is slated for release on July 11.