Sprightly and talented Alia Bhatt, who has sung the unplugged version of “Main Tainu Samjhawan Ki”, not only wants to pursue singing in films, but also dreams of cutting an album one day.
She has corooned the song for “Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania” and her dad Mahesh Bhatt praised her talent, saying “she is a raw and wild diamond, a wild flower”.
“If I get an opportunity, I would love to sing. I really enjoy singing. But I would like to take singing forward. I wouldn’t want to restrict myself to singing for films alone, I want to cut an album of my own one day,” the 21-year-old said here.
Bhatt was also present in the audience. He loves the rawness of Alia’s voice and hopes she never attends any formal training.
“Her unique point is being untrained. I fear people misleading her and sending her to a training school. She is a raw and wild diamond, a wild flower, which is beautiful in this way only and it should remain this way,” Bhatt said.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
The song, originally sung by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, has also been sung by Arijit Singh for the film.
For “Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania” Alia has teamed up with Varun Dhawan and their second film together hits theatres July 11.