The 21-year-old actress was a front row guest at the designer’s show two year’s ago, ahead of the release of her debut film ‘Student of The Year’, and since then she has been waiting for her chance.
“Walking for Manish Malhotra is a big deal for me… Two years ago I saw Katrina Kaif walk the ramp for him here and I was sitting in the front row and I wondered when I will get to walk for him. I am so happy that I did it today,” Alia said.
The actress said though she looked confident on the ramp, she was very nervous and tried hard to manage herself in the red lehenga-choli set weighing 25 kgs.
“I get very nervous on ramp. I am a very clumsy human being… I fall (while) standing. Walking on the ramp wearing a 25 kgs lehenga was a daunting task for me in high heels, but it was the best two minutes,” she said.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
In her latest release ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’, Alia’s character digs designer wears.
“Just like Kavya, I also love designer wears especially Manish’s… My favourite being the pink lehenga that I wore in the ‘Radha’ song in ‘Student of The Year’,” she said.