It’s been revealed that Shahid Kapoor and Alia Bhatt’s characters from their forthcoming film, ‘Shaandaar’ suffer from insomnia. Hence, the duo will be meeting on Tuesday (October 6) at midnight in suburban Mumbai. However, the reason for their midnight meet was kept a mystery till now.
Now, it’s been reported that the makers will release the film’s third song ‘Neend na mujhko aaye’ – a remixed version of the Hemant Kumar and Lata Mangeshkar track from the 1950s — at a coffee shop,
Considering the song is based on Shahid and Alia’s insomniac characters, the song captures the mood right and this is why the makers took a decision launch the song at midnight, said a source.
- Indian flies to Singapore to buy new iPhone as wedding gift for daughter
- Amitabh Bachchan: I'm shooting day and night for Thugs Of Hindostan
- India in talks with countries like Uzbekistan to create uranium reserve
- Sony MHC-V50D speaker review: Buy this to go loud
- Congress MP Rajeev Satav moves bill proposing recording of all Supreme Court proceedings
- Ronaldinho to Neymar: FIFA U-17 World Cup, the springboard for future stars
In keeping with their insomnia from the film, Shahid and Alia were seen dancing away in the middle of the night after the release of their song, ‘Gulaabo’, too.
For their second song, ‘Shaam Shaandaar’, as well, they celebrated after the sun went down. Their recently released track from the film, ‘Nazdeekiyan’ was also launched by them when the clock struck 1 in the wee hours of the morning.
For ‘Neend na mujhko aaye’, ‘Shaandaar’ makers have bought the rights of the popular song, which was filmed in black and white for the 1958 film ‘Post Box 999’.
The trailer and songs of “Shaandaar”, directed by Vikas Bahl, have so far created the right buzz. The film is releasing on October 22.
(With IANS Inputs)