It’s been revealed that Shahid Kapoor and Alia Bhatt’s characters from their forthcoming film, ‘Shaandaar’ suffer from insomnia. Hence, the duo will be meeting on Tuesday (October 6) at midnight in suburban Mumbai. However, the reason for their midnight meet was kept a mystery till now.
Now, it’s been reported that the makers will release the film’s third song ‘Neend na mujhko aaye’ – a remixed version of the Hemant Kumar and Lata Mangeshkar track from the 1950s — at a coffee shop,
Considering the song is based on Shahid and Alia’s insomniac characters, the song captures the mood right and this is why the makers took a decision launch the song at midnight, said a source.
- I am an insomniac, says Shahid Kapoor
- Salman Khan is Shaandaar, says Alia Bhatt
- Shaandaar insomniacs Shahid Kapoor, Alia Bhatt find love in ‘Neend Na Mujhko Aaye’ song
- Shahid Kapoor, Alia Bhatt play insomniacs in ‘Shaandaar’
- The time Shahid Kapoor turned dance teacher to Alia Bhatt
- Alia, Shahid starrer ‘Shaandaar’ makers in dilemma over song release
In keeping with their insomnia from the film, Shahid and Alia were seen dancing away in the middle of the night after the release of their song, ‘Gulaabo’, too.
For their second song, ‘Shaam Shaandaar’, as well, they celebrated after the sun went down. Their recently released track from the film, ‘Nazdeekiyan’ was also launched by them when the clock struck 1 in the wee hours of the morning.
For ‘Neend na mujhko aaye’, ‘Shaandaar’ makers have bought the rights of the popular song, which was filmed in black and white for the 1958 film ‘Post Box 999’.
The trailer and songs of “Shaandaar”, directed by Vikas Bahl, have so far created the right buzz. The film is releasing on October 22.
(With IANS Inputs)