They are said to be coming together for the first time for a project, details of which have been tightly kept under wraps.
Wearing a pair of aviators and holding a glass of ‘cutting chai’, Alia sports the look of a taxi driver very well as she leans on a good old black and yellow taxi; while Ranveer, in his bespectacled avatar, looks every bit a simpleton as he sports oil-laden hair and has a bag on his shoulder.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
In another image, Alia sports a sweet and simple get-up in a maroon sari and a ponytailed look, and Ranveer flaunts a bright and funky leopard print jacket, with a mischievous smile on his face.
One wonders what the project is about — but given that both the actors are quite a sensation in Bollywood, it will be interesting to know what they have paired up for.