Bollywood actress Alia Bhatt, along with her co-star Randeep Hooda and director Imtiaz Ali, are all set to take their upcoming drama thriller film ‘Highway’ to Berlin.
Alia Bhatt tweeted, “On my way to Berlin for the #Berlinale2014 !!!! Will catch some much needed sleep on the plane.. Wohoo team #Highway !!!”
‘Highway’ has been selected to screen at the Berlin film Festival, which started on February 6 and ,will continue till February 16. ‘Highway’ will have its world premiere in the festival’s Panorama section.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
The ‘Highway’ team has been promoting the film across India for the past couple of weeks.
Alia Bhatt’s proud father and director Mahesh Bhatt, tweeted, “All art and all cinema of rebellion is intended to ignite rage against the oppressor. I’m certain Imtiaz Ali’s HIGHWAY will do that!!”
Imitaz Ali, who was surprised by the selection had said: “I felt that only efficient and creative filmmakers like Anurag Kashyap can go to film festivals and to these glamorous cities. This is the first time that a film of mine has been invited to a festival,” said Imtiaz, who has previously directed films like “Jab We Met”, “Love Aj Kal” and “Rockstar.”
‘Highway’ will hit theatres on February 21.