Bollywood actress Alia Bhatt, along with her co-star Randeep Hooda and director Imtiaz Ali, are all set to take their upcoming drama thriller film ‘Highway’ to Berlin.
Alia Bhatt tweeted, “On my way to Berlin for the #Berlinale2014 !!!! Will catch some much needed sleep on the plane.. Wohoo team #Highway !!!”
‘Highway’ has been selected to screen at the Berlin film Festival, which started on February 6 and ,will continue till February 16. ‘Highway’ will have its world premiere in the festival’s Panorama section.
The ‘Highway’ team has been promoting the film across India for the past couple of weeks.
Alia Bhatt’s proud father and director Mahesh Bhatt, tweeted, “All art and all cinema of rebellion is intended to ignite rage against the oppressor. I’m certain Imtiaz Ali’s HIGHWAY will do that!!”
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Imitaz Ali, who was surprised by the selection had said: “I felt that only efficient and creative filmmakers like Anurag Kashyap can go to film festivals and to these glamorous cities. This is the first time that a film of mine has been invited to a festival,” said Imtiaz, who has previously directed films like “Jab We Met”, “Love Aj Kal” and “Rockstar.”
‘Highway’ will hit theatres on February 21.