On a recent appearance on Zee Cafe’s ‘Look Who’s Talking with Niranjan’ with Niranjan Iyengar, the 21-year-old confessed that she shares her concerns about career, life and love with KJo, said a source.
Also read: Did Sona Mohapatra criticise Alia Bhatt on Twitter?
“I prefer calling Karan (Johar) over my father for advice on my films. I even go to him for concerns related to relationships as my father thinks no man will ever be good enough for me,” Alia said on the show.
To that, she said: “Two good looking people are bound to get attracted to each other, who knows I may or may not have taken it forward.”
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
The episode of ‘Look Who’s Talking with Niranjan’ featuring the ‘Highway’ actress will air Aug 31.