Young and vivacious Alia Bhatt prefers to consult Karan Johar, the director of her debut film ‘Student Of The Year’, rather than her father and filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt, when she needs advice.
On a recent appearance on Zee Cafe’s ‘Look Who’s Talking with Niranjan’ with Niranjan Iyengar, the 21-year-old confessed that she shares her concerns about career, life and love with KJo, said a source.
Also read: Did Sona Mohapatra criticise Alia Bhatt on Twitter?
“I prefer calling Karan (Johar) over my father for advice on my films. I even go to him for concerns related to relationships as my father thinks no man will ever be good enough for me,” Alia said on the show.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
She also spoke about her fear of plants, as well as about her reported link-ups with Arjun Kapoor and Varun Dhawan.
To that, she said: “Two good looking people are bound to get attracted to each other, who knows I may or may not have taken it forward.”
The episode of ‘Look Who’s Talking with Niranjan’ featuring the ‘Highway’ actress will air Aug 31.