Actress Alia Bhatt says her mother Soni Razdan and father Mahesh Bhatt criticise her work and are not members of her fan club.
“I think both of them are critical of my work. My dad is a fantastic filmmaker and mother is an actress. They both have a certain opinion, but they never praise me. They will never be the first members of my fan club,” said Alia Bhatt. (Read Review: 2 States)
Alia said that her actress-director mother, Soni Razdan contributed immensely to her career.
“She has made the biggest contribution to my career. She makes sure I eat healthy, control my diet and everything. She is the captain of my ship,” Alia Bhatt said.
Her mother is set to direct her in an adaption of Manju Kapur’s award winning novel ‘Difficult Daughters’.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Alia Bhatt said that she would like to work with her actress-filmmaker and step sister Pooja Bhatt. “I would like to work with Pooja. It is a dream for me, my sister Shaheen and Pooja to do a film together. I will act in the film, Shaheen will direct and Pooja will produce it,” Alia Bhatt said.