Actress Alia Bhatt says her mother Soni Razdan and father Mahesh Bhatt criticise her work and are not members of her fan club.
“I think both of them are critical of my work. My dad is a fantastic filmmaker and mother is an actress. They both have a certain opinion, but they never praise me. They will never be the first members of my fan club,” said Alia Bhatt. (Read Review: 2 States)
Alia said that her actress-director mother, Soni Razdan contributed immensely to her career.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“She has made the biggest contribution to my career. She makes sure I eat healthy, control my diet and everything. She is the captain of my ship,” Alia Bhatt said.
Her mother is set to direct her in an adaption of Manju Kapur’s award winning novel ‘Difficult Daughters’.
Alia Bhatt said that she would like to work with her actress-filmmaker and step sister Pooja Bhatt. “I would like to work with Pooja. It is a dream for me, my sister Shaheen and Pooja to do a film together. I will act in the film, Shaheen will direct and Pooja will produce it,” Alia Bhatt said.