From a rather dark and serious drive on a ‘Highway’, Alia Bhatt has now quickly moved on to a much brighter journey via ‘2 States’. The journey has become all the more enjoyable for the petite actress, courtesy presence of Arjun Kapoor who is no more in a ‘gunday’ company and has turned all sweet and simple with a great sense of humor to boast.
“That’s true. Not many know but Arjun’s sense of humor is really quite interesting. It isn’t of the usual kind like everyone else. He has a very sarcastic way of cracking a joke and you need to be really alert about when and where he says something. You need to pick it up quick,” says Alia who spent quite some time with the Kapoor scion during the making of this Sajid Nadiadwala-Karan Johar flick.
Carrying a special place for Arjun in her heart, Alia adds, “There isn’t any single anecdote or incident that I can quote around his humorous streak because there are so many of those. I can’t pick and choose one. All I can say is that right through the film’s shoot; it was a breeze because he made me laugh so much.”
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
There wasn’t much laughter though during the making of her recent release ‘Highway’. However the appreciation that has come her way for the film has more than made up for the lack of on-screen smiles.
“‘Highway’ was a very difficult film for me. It always had a very special place in my heart though. It wasn’t a conscious decision for me to pick a de-glam film after ‘Student of the Year’. It just happened, though I am glad it turned out to be my second film,” says Alia, “Now with ‘2 States’, there is going to be a lot more laughter ahead.”
In Arjun’s company, that has to be the case.