From a rather dark and serious drive on a ‘Highway’, Alia Bhatt has now quickly moved on to a much brighter journey via ‘2 States’. The journey has become all the more enjoyable for the petite actress, courtesy presence of Arjun Kapoor who is no more in a ‘gunday’ company and has turned all sweet and simple with a great sense of humor to boast.
“That’s true. Not many know but Arjun’s sense of humor is really quite interesting. It isn’t of the usual kind like everyone else. He has a very sarcastic way of cracking a joke and you need to be really alert about when and where he says something. You need to pick it up quick,” says Alia who spent quite some time with the Kapoor scion during the making of this Sajid Nadiadwala-Karan Johar flick.
Carrying a special place for Arjun in her heart, Alia adds, “There isn’t any single anecdote or incident that I can quote around his humorous streak because there are so many of those. I can’t pick and choose one. All I can say is that right through the film’s shoot; it was a breeze because he made me laugh so much.”
There wasn’t much laughter though during the making of her recent release ‘Highway’. However the appreciation that has come her way for the film has more than made up for the lack of on-screen smiles.
“‘Highway’ was a very difficult film for me. It always had a very special place in my heart though. It wasn’t a conscious decision for me to pick a de-glam film after ‘Student of the Year’. It just happened, though I am glad it turned out to be my second film,” says Alia, “Now with ‘2 States’, there is going to be a lot more laughter ahead.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
In Arjun’s company, that has to be the case.