Bollywood actress Alia Bhatt, who made it into the industry with filmmaker Karan Johar’s ‘Student of the Year’ and has a Bollywood background, doesn’t consult anyone in her family when it comes to taking decisions about her film career.
‘Highway’ actress said instead of consulting things with her director father Mahesh Bhatt, half sister Pooja Bhatt, mother Soni Razdan, also an actress, she discusses things with the person who launched her, Karan Johar.
The actress, who was last seen in ‘2 States’ with Arjun Kapoor, said, “I take my own decisions when it comes to choosing films. I go with my instinct and if there is anybody that I need to talk to, it’ll be Karan Johar.”
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Meanwhile actor Varun Dhawan, who also has filmy genes running in him, doesn’t take any advice from his ‘King of Comedy’ dad David Dhawan. When asked him if he takes his dad’s advice, the 27-year-old actor said, “No not really advice. Once I have chosen the role and if knows the character, then he will probably tell me a few films in the past, probably some references. Thats it! But I never take anyone’s advice to choose a role or film.”
The actors, Varun and Alia who stepped into Bollywood together with ‘Student of the Year’, claim to share a love-hate relationship in real life which they have portrayed in their second film together, ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’, which is a modern day tribute to the classic film, ‘Dilwale Dulhania Le Jaayenge’.
“We’ve known each other from before we started shooting for ‘Student of the Year’. And even after the film, I never lost touch with Varun, we just became better friends and doing this film together was not because we are good friends but because we both really love the story and love the two characters. And the characters are such that they had this love and hate relation. Me and Varun in general also have this love-hate relationship. So in that sense it was very very easy to hate each other,” said Alia on her relationship with Varun Dhawan in the film and in real life.