Bollywood actress Alia Bhatt, who made it into the industry with filmmaker Karan Johar’s ‘Student of the Year’ and has a Bollywood background, doesn’t consult anyone in her family when it comes to taking decisions about her film career.
‘Highway’ actress said instead of consulting things with her director father Mahesh Bhatt, half sister Pooja Bhatt, mother Soni Razdan, also an actress, she discusses things with the person who launched her, Karan Johar.
The actress, who was last seen in ‘2 States’ with Arjun Kapoor, said, “I take my own decisions when it comes to choosing films. I go with my instinct and if there is anybody that I need to talk to, it’ll be Karan Johar.”
Meanwhile actor Varun Dhawan, who also has filmy genes running in him, doesn’t take any advice from his ‘King of Comedy’ dad David Dhawan. When asked him if he takes his dad’s advice, the 27-year-old actor said, “No not really advice. Once I have chosen the role and if knows the character, then he will probably tell me a few films in the past, probably some references. Thats it! But I never take anyone’s advice to choose a role or film.”
The actors, Varun and Alia who stepped into Bollywood together with ‘Student of the Year’, claim to share a love-hate relationship in real life which they have portrayed in their second film together, ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’, which is a modern day tribute to the classic film, ‘Dilwale Dulhania Le Jaayenge’.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
“We’ve known each other from before we started shooting for ‘Student of the Year’. And even after the film, I never lost touch with Varun, we just became better friends and doing this film together was not because we are good friends but because we both really love the story and love the two characters. And the characters are such that they had this love and hate relation. Me and Varun in general also have this love-hate relationship. So in that sense it was very very easy to hate each other,” said Alia on her relationship with Varun Dhawan in the film and in real life.