Bollywood actress Alia Bhatt today said she does not think her filmmaker father Mahesh Bhatt will have any objection to her doing intimate scenes on-screen.
Alia shares a few intimate scenes, including a lip-lock sequence, with Arjun Kapoor in their next film ‘2 States’.
When asked if her father is comfortable with the intimate scenes she does on screen, Alia says, “Have you seen my father’s films (as they are bold)? On screen I am not his daughter. I am an actor. I don’t think he will have any problem.”
The film ‘2 States’ is based on Chetan Bhagat’s novel of the same name. Alia plays Ananya Swaminathan, a south Indian, while Arjun plays a Punjabi. The story is about boy meeting a girl and they both falling in love with each other and willing to marry, though their parents object to it.
To a question if they are in love in real life as well, Arjun said, “Why do you think this way? Alia and I are friends, we had great time working together.”
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Alia feels it was not right to say this. Both of them were present at a promotional event of the film.
When asked what loves means to him, Arjun said, “For me love is companionship, just being yourself with the one you love, sharing comfort level. Love has no boundaries, love doesnt see caste or social strata, one cannot calculate and fall in love.” Alia seconded his definition of love.
The film is produced by Karan Johar and will release on April 18.