Bollywood actress Alia Bhatt today said she does not think her filmmaker father Mahesh Bhatt will have any objection to her doing intimate scenes on-screen.
Alia shares a few intimate scenes, including a lip-lock sequence, with Arjun Kapoor in their next film ‘2 States’.
When asked if her father is comfortable with the intimate scenes she does on screen, Alia says, “Have you seen my father’s films (as they are bold)? On screen I am not his daughter. I am an actor. I don’t think he will have any problem.”
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The film ‘2 States’ is based on Chetan Bhagat’s novel of the same name. Alia plays Ananya Swaminathan, a south Indian, while Arjun plays a Punjabi. The story is about boy meeting a girl and they both falling in love with each other and willing to marry, though their parents object to it.
To a question if they are in love in real life as well, Arjun said, “Why do you think this way? Alia and I are friends, we had great time working together.”
Alia feels it was not right to say this. Both of them were present at a promotional event of the film.
When asked what loves means to him, Arjun said, “For me love is companionship, just being yourself with the one you love, sharing comfort level. Love has no boundaries, love doesnt see caste or social strata, one cannot calculate and fall in love.” Alia seconded his definition of love.
The film is produced by Karan Johar and will release on April 18.