Actress Alia Bhatt says her hard work and destiny have made her successful in Bollywood.
With all her films doing good at the box office, Alia is quite happy about it but is aware that it (success) should not go to head. “I don’t know how to measure success. I have been fortunate that I got exciting films to do and work with talented directors who brought out the best in me. I am thankful to Karan (Karan Johar) for giving me a dream break in the industry,” the actress told PTI in an interview.
“I think the success that I have is due to hard work and destiny. It is important to stay grounded and not take things for granted. With each film I want to entertain the audience,” she said.
But the actress says personally success has not changed much for her. “I have become busy. But there is no drastic change. I think after doing lot of films which are good you will have a strong fan base and it feels great,” Alia said.
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
Though she has achieved success with her every film, she worries about failure.
“Failure worries me, nobody wants to fail. There is a fear that one day films will not come my way or if someone doesn’t watch your film, that is a worrying point. It is unpredictable in the industry. But I am happy that my films have done well,” Alia said.
She thinks besides being a good actor, an actress also needs to maintain her looks.
“I do weight training and follow strict diet. It is very important to look a certain way. I don’t think being extra skinny and thin is desirable, but you have to be fit. At the end of the day in this profession, people put money on you and you have to look desirable,” Alia said.