Diwali is one festival which is celebrated all over India. Over the years, we have seen Bollywood being inspired by this festival, so how can they be behind when it comes to celebrating it. Our very own global icon Priyanka Chopra, all the way from New York, wished her fans and loved ones a Happy Diwali. Looking really graceful in a white saree, Priyanka posted a small video on her Instagram account saying, “Wishing everyone a very happy Diwali… May your dreams come true and may you be blessed with love, luck and light.”
Amitabh Bachchan was thinking of army jawans on the festival of lights. He wrote on social media, ” A Diwali in remembrance and in prayer for our soldiers that sacrifice their lives to safeguard our happiness !!!”
On the other hand, Hrithik Roshan used this opportunity to wish his fans and promote his film. The actor took to his official Instagram account to post a new look of his upcoming film, Kaabil. Well, what can be a better way to raise curiosity about his film than this? In the new poster, Hrithik and Yami Gautam can be seen sharing a cute chemistry. The film is scheduled to release in January next year.
Alia Bhatt was in a throwback mode as she wished fans. The actor is at present shooting for her upcoming film, Badrinath Ki Dulhania, and shared a picture of her school friends as she shared her wishes. Seems like the actor is missing being with her family and friends on this festival. However, she is not lagging behind in celebrating the festival as yesterday she shared a picture with Varun Dhawan, from the sets of their film. Talking about the film, another duo who in a way created buzz about their film was Jacqueline Fernandes and Sidharth Malhotra. The actors, who are pairing for the first time, shot a small video for their fans to wish them a very happy Diwali. However, they refrained from leaking anything about their film.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Ekta Kapoor held one heck of a party last night and it was nothing less than a starry event. From Arjun Kapoor to Karishma Tanna, everyone was present at the event. But Amitabh’s Pink co-star Taapsee Pannu was also thinking of soldiers. She wrote, “Why is it that every Diwali, at least one soldier loses his life on border!? Can’t imagine how scared Diwali will be for the family #sad.”
See what other celebrities have to say to their fans on this Diwali:
Happy Diwali everyone 😁 Enjoy your day but not at the expense of the environment and animals. Light lights, not crackers 🙏🏻Stay blessed.
T 2426 – A Diwali in remembrance and in prayer for our soldiers that sacrifice their lives to safeguard our happiness !!
— Amitabh Bachchan (@SrBachchan) October 29, 2016
Wishing everyone a very happy Diwali!! Light up diyas, enjoy mithai wid family and friends.. Pls be safe and hav a cracker-free diwali❤️
Why is it that every Diwali, atleast one soldier loses his life on border!? Can’t imagine how scarred Diwali will be for the family #sad
— taapsee pannu (@taapsee) October 30, 2016
“Give light, and the darkness will disappear of itself.” #Diwali
— Ayushmann Khurrana (@ayushmannk) October 30, 2016
— Sonakshi Sinha (@sonakshisinha) October 30, 2016
A very Warm, Peaceful & Happy Diwali to you all. May all your dreams & wishes come true. 🙏 pic.twitter.com/4wWDNe8XYg
So, how are you planning to celebrate Diwali this year?