Actor Ali Fazal, who is currently shooting for upcoming romantic comedy film “Happy Bhag Jayegi” in Punjab, took some time off from his busy schedule and attended the wedding of his cousin brother Omar Masoor here.
Masoor, who hails from Ali’s maternal side is very close to the actor. Hence, Ali wanted to make sure he attends at least one of the wedding functions.
While it was a five day grand affair but time couldn’t permit Ali to attend on all the days since he had specially taken time off from his on going shoot.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
“It was actually Zara’s idea, my cousin sister and the grooms real sister. So me and my cousins prepared a dance and went ballistic on the dance floor. It was a rare occasion when all of us came together from all over the world to be there . It’s family at the end of the day, so my Bollywood tantrums would not have worked anyway,” Ali said in a statement.
As a surprise to the groom and his partner Ashley, Ali along with his friends got down on the dance floor and did a small impromptu number to one of Bollywood’s famous numbers.
“Happy Bhaag Jayegi”, directed by Mudassar Aziz, also stars Abhay Deol and Diana Penty.