Actor Ali Fazal, who is currently shooting for upcoming romantic comedy film “Happy Bhag Jayegi” in Punjab, took some time off from his busy schedule and attended the wedding of his cousin brother Omar Masoor here.
Masoor, who hails from Ali’s maternal side is very close to the actor. Hence, Ali wanted to make sure he attends at least one of the wedding functions.
While it was a five day grand affair but time couldn’t permit Ali to attend on all the days since he had specially taken time off from his on going shoot.
“It was actually Zara’s idea, my cousin sister and the grooms real sister. So me and my cousins prepared a dance and went ballistic on the dance floor. It was a rare occasion when all of us came together from all over the world to be there . It’s family at the end of the day, so my Bollywood tantrums would not have worked anyway,” Ali said in a statement.
As a surprise to the groom and his partner Ashley, Ali along with his friends got down on the dance floor and did a small impromptu number to one of Bollywood’s famous numbers.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
“Happy Bhaag Jayegi”, directed by Mudassar Aziz, also stars Abhay Deol and Diana Penty.