- Fukrey Returns box office collection day 4: Richa Chadha, Pulkit Samrat film surpasses Fukrey’s lifetime collection, earns Rs 37.30 crore
- Fukrey Returns team opens a ‘jugaadu’ restaurant, Lukkhas
- Watch Fukrey Returns trailer: Pulkit Samrat, Varun Sharma, Ali Fazal, Manjot Singh are back with their Fukramania
“Fukre” star Ali Fazal is a happy man these days as not only is his career looking up but the actor also has a “special someone” by his side.
The 28-year-old “Fukre” star revealed he is in a relationship and has just proposed to his girlfriend for marriage.
What triggered the dating rumours was a tweet from the actor on his official page that read:
hey guys, so.. Wish me luck..So next 4 mins i propose marriage to this wonderful woman. Here on my life changes. See u on the other side.
— ALI (@alifazal9) October 14, 2015
While some expressed the usual surprise and shock, a few speculated it was a promotional stunt for the actor’s upcoming web series “Bang Baaja Baaraat”, which centres around the theme of marriage.
The trailer arrived around the same time Fazal posted the tweet.
“The trailer came around the same time so people thought that but this is no promotional stunt. I have made the proposal. That was something in the moment and I tweeted. There is something personal. I am going through a phase in my life right now…,” Fazal told PTI.
“I have been so closed about my life that me tweeting this is… was random… I don’t know what to say,” he added.
- Victoria and Abdul actor Ali Fazal: Political leanings of my characters are not in my hands
- Happy birthday Ali Fazal: Five things you did not know about the Victoria and Abdul star
- Ali Fazal elated with response to 'Victoria and Abdul' in UK
- Ali Fazal and Richa Chadha confirm relationship with cute photo
- Is Ali Fazal dating his Fukrey Returns co-star Richa Chadha?
- Victoria and Abdul actor Ali Fazal: There's always been racism, and there always will be
When asked if there is a date for the D-day, the young star said, “I am not getting married right now. I can’t say when marriage will happen. There is no date.”
The actor, who is reportedly dating a Delhi-based girl, refused to divulge details about his lady love, saying, “We are actors… Media will get to know about it anyway… Fans will get to know somewhere along the line.”
He also did not comment if his girlfriend is from the industry.
“I will not comment on that. I can’t,” he said.