Actor Ali Fazal doesn’t regret choosing Bollywood projects over American TV series “Homeland”. He had to let go “Homeland” because of the date issues as he had already committed his dates for “Khamoshiyan”, which is being produced by Mahesh and Mukesh Bhatt, and his forthcoming film “Bobby Jasoos” in which he will be seen with Vidya Balan.
“I was approached for ‘Homeland’, and it was a great opportunity. But when they asked me for my dates, those were given to Mukesh sir’s film and my promotions for ‘Bobby Jasoos’. Thus there was no question of any talks because these films were important,” Ali, who was seen in films like “3 Idiots” and “Fukrey”, said in a statement.
The makers of “Homeland” wanted Ali to fly down to the US in the first week of July for the workshop and the shoot was set to start soon after.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
In the last three years “Homeland” has become one of the most popular TV series across the globe. It has so far won five Golden Globe Awards and 10 Emmys.
But Ali has something to feel happy about. He has got a chance to work in the forthcoming edition of the “Fast and The Furious” series, which will release next year.