Actor Ali Fazal doesn’t regret choosing Bollywood projects over American TV series “Homeland”. He had to let go “Homeland” because of the date issues as he had already committed his dates for “Khamoshiyan”, which is being produced by Mahesh and Mukesh Bhatt, and his forthcoming film “Bobby Jasoos” in which he will be seen with Vidya Balan.
“I was approached for ‘Homeland’, and it was a great opportunity. But when they asked me for my dates, those were given to Mukesh sir’s film and my promotions for ‘Bobby Jasoos’. Thus there was no question of any talks because these films were important,” Ali, who was seen in films like “3 Idiots” and “Fukrey”, said in a statement.
The makers of “Homeland” wanted Ali to fly down to the US in the first week of July for the workshop and the shoot was set to start soon after.
In the last three years “Homeland” has become one of the most popular TV series across the globe. It has so far won five Golden Globe Awards and 10 Emmys.
But Ali has something to feel happy about. He has got a chance to work in the forthcoming edition of the “Fast and The Furious” series, which will release next year.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review