Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar, who is known for his love for sports, had a fun filled day playing volleyball with his son Aarav at his school in Mumbai.
Akshay Kumar posted a picture on Instagram posing with his son and team and teacher at the volleyball court post match. He said, “Best fun in ages! Got 2 play Volleyball with both my kids & their teachers at their school. Thanks every1, was amazing :)”
Akshay Kumar is known to be an involved father and is very close to his son Aarav. Akshay regularly takes time off his busy shooting schedule to keep up with his family. The actor also has a daughter Nitara born in 2012.
The actor is currently shooting for ‘Gabbar’, ‘Holiday’ and ‘Fugley’.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016