Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar, who is known for his love for sports, had a fun filled day playing volleyball with his son Aarav at his school in Mumbai.
Akshay Kumar posted a picture on Instagram posing with his son and team and teacher at the volleyball court post match. He said, “Best fun in ages! Got 2 play Volleyball with both my kids & their teachers at their school. Thanks every1, was amazing :)”
Akshay Kumar is known to be an involved father and is very close to his son Aarav. Akshay regularly takes time off his busy shooting schedule to keep up with his family. The actor also has a daughter Nitara born in 2012.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
The actor is currently shooting for ‘Gabbar’, ‘Holiday’ and ‘Fugley’.