Actor Akshay Kumar’s highly anticipated action comedy film “Singh is Bliing” is receiving an enormous response at the box office. The Prabhudheva directorial has surpassed the Rs.50 crore mark in just three days since its release on Friday. (Read: Singh Is Bliing movie review: Akshay Kumar starrer is a low rent comedy)
The film, which collected Rs.20.67 crore on its opening day itself, managed to enthrall the audience over the weekend where it collected Rs.14.50 crore on Saturday and Rs.19.27 crore on Sunday, taking its total to Rs.54.44 crore. It is also Akshay’s highest weekend collection at the box office so far, read a statement.
- Wearing turban fills me with pride: Akshay Kumar
- PadMan box office collection day 2: Akshay Kumar film earns Rs 23.94 crore
- PadMan box office collection day 1: Akshay Kumar starrer earns Rs 10.26 crore
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘Singh Is Bliing’ falls on day two, ‘Talvar’ escalates due to good word of mouth
- Salman Khan keen to watch Akshay Kumar’s ‘Singh is Bliing’
- ‘Singh is Bliing’ is Akshay Kumar’s biggest opener, makes Rs. 20.67 cr on Friday
The team has been loving the support it has been getting from fans all over the world.
“Singh is Bliing” also stars Amy Jackson, Lara Dutta and Kay Kay Menon.