Superstar Akshay Kumar has made a spoof on Delhi’s odd-even traffic scheme.
The “Baby” actor has lent his voice to make the parody on the rule that came to an end on January 15.
Designed to promote his upcoming film “Airlift”, the “odd-even rulelift clip starts with the 48-year-old actor calling up the RTO to get the information about the status of cabs in the national capital.
“Here’s a hilarious take on Delhi’s odd-even scheme, just had to share. Have a look,” Akshay posted on Twitter.
Here’s a hilarious take on Delhi’s odd-even scheme, just had to share. Have a look. http://t.co/LA9XO5nviO
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
— Akshay Kumar (@akshaykumar) January 16, 2016
The 2-minute, 9-second video throws light in a funnier way that how the odd-even policy left many waiting for public transport.
“Airlift,” also starring Nimrat Kaur will hit the screens on January 22.
Directed by Raja Krishna Menon, the movie revolves around, world’s biggest civil evacuation of Indians based in Kuwait during the Iraq-Kuwait war.