Actor Akshay Kumar’s latest slapstick comedy ‘Entertainment‘ continues to entertain the masses. In the opening weekend, it has collected over Rs.35 crore in India.
“#Entertainment Fri 11.16 cr, Sat 11.53 cr, Sun 14 cr. Total: (Rs.) 36.69 cr nett. India biz,” trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted Monday.
“#Entertainment has decent weekend, but weekdays are crucial!” he added.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Directed by debutant duo Sajid-Farhad, the movie also features Tamannaah Bhatia, Sonu Sood and Johnny Lever.
It is named after a Golden Retriever who plays an important character in the film.
“Entertainment” is co-produced by Ramesh S. Taurani of Tips Industries Ltd and Jayantilal Gada.