According to a source, Akshay, who will visit the Star Plus’ show set to promote his latest film “Gabbar is Back”, will talk about his bond with Preity and their love for aloo ke paranthe.
- Salman Khan to appear on ‘Nach Baliye 7’ finale?
- Preity Zinta gets ’emotional’ on ‘Nach Baliye 7’ set
- Preity Zinta miffed at ‘Nach Baliye 7’ quitting rumours
- Preity Zinta is not exiting ‘Nach Baliye 7’: Ekta Kapoor
- Biggest focus is dance: Preity Zinta on ‘Nach Baliye 7’
- Preity Zinta on ‘MasterChef India 4’ set
The duo have worked together in films like “Jaan-E-Mann” and “Sangharsh”.
The “Khiladi” action hero will reportedly also talk about his “Namastey London” co-star Upen, who’s participating in the show along with TV actress Karishma Tanna.
The seventh season of “Nach Baliye” is co-judged by Preity, author Chetan Bhagat and choreographer Marzi Pestonji.