Superstar Akshay Kumar is set to collaborate again with filmmaker Neeraj Pandey for his next, “Rustom”.
The romantic-thriller will be Akshay and “A Wednesday” director Pandey’s third film after their 2013 movie “Special 26” and this year’s espionage-action thriller “Baby”.
The “Brothers” actor, who celebrates his 48th birthday today, took to Twitter to announce the news.
“Thrilled to announce Neeraj Pandey & I are collaborating for a romantic thriller #Rustom releasing on Aug 12, 2016! Hoping to be third time lucky…”
Thrilled 2 announce Neeraj Pandey & I are collaborating 4 a romantic thriller #Rustom releasing on Aug 12,2016!Hoping 2 be 3rd time lucky :)
— Akshay Kumar (@akshaykumar) September 8, 2015
Akshay will be next seen in Prabhudheva’s action-comedy”Singh Is Bliing” and Raja Krishna Menon’s “Airlift”, which also stars “The Lunchbox” actress Nimrat Kaur.
- Akshay Kumar, Twinkle Khanna sent legal notice for auctioning Rustom costume
- Twinkle Khanna gets trolled for sharing photo of Akshay Kumar’s ‘Rustom’ naval costume auction
- Does Akki have a ‘Dharmendra problem’? The dazzling and unsurprising reinvention of Akshay Kumar
- Akshay Kumar on Aiyaary vs PadMan: Neeraj is a dear friend, there is no ‘clash’
- Neeraj Pandey on Aiyaary clash with PadMan: Sidharth Malhotra and I had lunch with Akshay Kumar
- Akshay Kumar’s ‘Rustom’ to have a murder mystery