Akshay Kumar has carved a niche for himself in the industry as being of the foremost leading action heroes.
The actor who completed his taekwondo black belt training in India and later went to the east to further his training, only to return to films has been known for his passing for his love for martial arts. In fact a few years ago Akshay had initiated a martial arts tournament as well to promote the form of combat and self defense. And now we hear that he along with youth leader Aditya Thackeray are all set to launch a martial arts school.
The martial arts training institute for women which will be set up in Mumbai will be the first of many more that the duo plans on launching across the state of Maharashtra. The said institute that will be inaugurated by both Akshay and Aditya is said to be operational by the end of May.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen