Akshay Kumar will soon be turning fashion designer as the superstar is launching his own clothing range on an online home shopping TV channel.
The 47-year-old actor, who is currently busy shooting his upcoming film “Singh is Bling”, revealed about the same to his fans on his Facebook page.
- Kesari star Parineeti Chopra: I am very excited about working with Akshay Kumar
- Akshay Kumar’s choice of films is increasingly hinting that the actor will soon turn into a politician. Here’s why
- Everything we know about Akshay Kumar’s Gold so far
- Akshay Kumar’s hit formula in Bollywood is noteworthy and PadMan is just another addition to it
- Akshay Kumar on 2.0 co-star Rajinikanth: Everything he does is stylish, I even enjoyed getting punched by him
- Newlyweds Anushka Sharma-Virat Kohli hang out with Akshay Kumar in Cape Town. See photos
“I’ll soon be launching my very own clothes line on Best Deal TV and wanted to make the range as affordable as possible,” he wrote along with the pictures of few clothes.
Akshay even asked his fans if they are are ready to shell out some amount for a T-shirt.
“So would you’ll be willing to pay Rs 999 for a tshirt like this? Reply with a yes or no, any other feedback welcome,” he further posted.
Best Deal TV is India’s first celebrity driven 24/7 Home shopping channel.