Akshay Kumar will soon be turning fashion designer as the superstar is launching his own clothing range on an online home shopping TV channel.
The 47-year-old actor, who is currently busy shooting his upcoming film “Singh is Bling”, revealed about the same to his fans on his Facebook page.
- Kunal Kapoor on Akshay Kumar: He takes his work seriously, but not his stardom
- 2.0 poster: Akshay Kumar's beastly look will give you goosebumps
- 2.0: Rajinikanth, Akshay Kumar starrer's audio launch is 2017's biggest film event. Here's why
- Photo: Akshay Kumar wraps up another fantastic schedule of Gold in Patiala
- Akshay Kumar has got a great eye for cinema, says Toilet Ek Prem Katha actor Divyendu Sharma
- Gold: Akshay Kumar is enamored by the beauty of Amritsar while shooting for upcoming film
“I’ll soon be launching my very own clothes line on Best Deal TV and wanted to make the range as affordable as possible,” he wrote along with the pictures of few clothes.
Akshay even asked his fans if they are are ready to shell out some amount for a T-shirt.
“So would you’ll be willing to pay Rs 999 for a tshirt like this? Reply with a yes or no, any other feedback welcome,” he further posted.
Best Deal TV is India’s first celebrity driven 24/7 Home shopping channel.