Superstar Akshay Kumar has revealed that he is collaborating with Karan Johar for his next project ‘Brothers’.
The film, which will hit theatres on October 2 next year, marks the first association between the director and the ‘Entertainment’ star. Directed by Karan Malhotra, the film also stars Sidharth Malhotra, Jacqueline and Jackie Shroff in crucial roles.
“My first association with Karan Johar. “BROTHERS” Directed by Karan Malhotra with @S1dharthM @Asli_Jacqueline & Jackie Shroff. OCT 2nd 2015,” Akshay posted on Twitter.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
Akshay, 46, who appeared on the last season of Johar’s chat show ‘Koffee With Karan’, is currently busy with the post-production of ‘Shaukeen’ remake and his kabaddi team. Meanwhile, Johar will start working on his much-awaited project ‘Shuddhi’ with Salman Khan.