Actors Akshay Kumar and Taapsee Pannu have started shooting for the upcoming film Naam Shabana, slated to release in 2017.
Naam Shabana is part of the Baby franchise and will have critically acclaimed actor Manoj Bajpayee and southern star Prithviraj in pivotal roles.
“This is one of the many firsts for me this year. Shooting action sequence in Malaysia. We have a major part of the film to be shot in Malaysia in which we will have almost the entire star cast of the film. It will surely be the biggest film for me for next year,” Taapsee said in a statement.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The two actors will be shooting some extreme stunts for the film.
Actress Taapsee, who has been receiving letters and emails of appreciation for her performance in Pink from India and abroad, says it proves art has no boundaries.
Taapsee has been receiving messages, emails, and letters from her fans for her effortless portrayal of a girl, who has wrongly been accused in a sexual harassment case.
“It’s pretty interesting to receive letters and emails of appreciation from across borders. Truly art has no boundaries. There are so many heart-warming messages and emails from females from Middle-Eastern countries especially,” Taapsee said in a statement.
The “Baby” actress says when she visited the Middle-East “a few days back for a quick get away, I met a few girls who walked up and expressed their love for ‘Pink'”.
The film, which has been lauded by a number of actors and critics, also stars Amitabh Bachchan, Kriti Kulhari and Angad Bedi.