It’s family time for Akshay Kumar! The actor, who has been shooting for director duo Sajid-Farhad’s upcoming comedy film “Housefull 3” in London, is now off for a holiday with his wife Twinkle Khanna and his daughter Nitara, who he refers as a “little princess”.
Akshay took to Twitter on Friday to share a photograph of him and Nitara standing inside a pool looking at the beach.
“Beach, great weather and my little princess by my side…just what the doctor ordered #goodtimes #beachbaby,” he captioned the image.
Apart from Nitara, Akshay and Twinkle, who got married in 2001, also are parents to son Aarav.
- Akshay Kumar on Rustom costume row: I can’t help if someone feels bad about it
- Present Bollywood generation more equipped to handle spotlight than we were: Twinkle Khanna
- When Akshay Kumar turned rickshaw-driver for wife Twinkle Khanna
- Akshay Kumar shares the cutest father-daughter video on Nitara’s birthday
- Akshay Kumar with daughter Nitara, wife Twinkle gets the best frame
- Akshay Kumar on holiday, enjoys climbing ropes at the French Riviera
The film is slated to release next year.