Bollywood actor Akshay Kumar has reproached those poking jokes at the Malaysia Plane which vanished two week ago.
The actor, who is clearly upset with jokes on MH 370 plane, took to Twitter to let out his displeasure. Akshay posted, “Since the past couple of days seeing some distasteful jokes about the missing #MH370. Seriously people posting, ‘Missing MH 370 found’ with a pic of a cab having a MH 370 no. plate is not funny! I know it’s a huge failure on the technological front but this behaviour is your failure as a human being. Have a heart and be a tad more sensitive.”
Social media is abuzz with jokes on the Malaysian plane which mysteriously disappeared two weeks ago with 239 people on board.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Recently Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan also shared the Rajinikant joke on MH 370, which was sent to him.
T 1425 – A contribution sent on my sms : “OK Rajnikanth … enough is enough !! You win OK !! Now tell us where that plane is ..”